How to use a pour over coffee making system?
How to brew delicious coffee with the filter coffee maker pour over:
- Place your pour over on a flat, heatproof, non-slip surface.
- Add fresh, filter ground coffee to the filter cone – we recommend one rounded teaspoon for each cup / 4oz water.
- Slowly pour hot (not boiling) water in a circular motion over the coffee grounds, until they’re evenly saturated. Then pour additional hot water up to maximum capacity.
- Allow water to pass through the coffee into your coffee carafe (this takes around four minutes).
- Remove the filter, insert the plastic lid (if one comes with your carafe), and pour a great cup of coffee into your favorite coffee mug.
We like to use our bodum pour over coffee maker so here is the link if you were thinking about getting one (this is a great place to start):